Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Hello again

I hope you are well. I know it has been so long since my last post, but I am sure you are well aware of the days spent as a working mom:).. there's too much to do with so little time.

Over the past month, I as well as Muslims around the world observed the holy month of Ramadan. For those of you who are unaware of it. It is a month of fasting, which teaches you and your body discipline and obedience. We fast from the crack of dawn till dusk. And at the day end, each family breaks there fast with dates and water and also lots of yummy treats prepared by the gifted mommies.

After the one month of fasting we celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr, a day of family, friends, eating, sharing and joy. The busy moms prepare lots of special food and baked goodies for family and friends who come over to visit and also to gift loved ones.
I will share my Eid gift boxes ideas which I gifted to the special ladies in my family and also share lots of baked goodie recipes which you can try.

Look how elegant these turned out packed with baked treats

Please visit again for these yummy, easy recipes. Perfect for sharing over the holidays or just for tea.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment