Monday, 29 February 2016
Friday afternoon I made a batch of Hungarian tart. Rich biscuit base with a soft, sweet center.. Yum!
I must tell you all my baked goodies are photographed in my kitchen, you will notice the kitchen counter in nearly all of my pictures. I always think about editing them but hassle of cropping and re-designing is too much work for me. How I wish I could take professional pictures like the ones you see on websites and magazines but unfortunately I don't own a high ranked camera. I just have my iPhone and as long as the pictures are really clear I guess I have a good shot.
But today I really wanted to try, try to be more professional :) I've read on previous blogs that a good background will aid in your shots and give a somewhat professional appearance, so I did just that. I think it turned out pretty good. I'm so proud of myself :D
Since I used a silver plate and cake stand I chose a black background with made the picture "pop". Looks good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment