Friday, 5 August 2016

Sofia the first


This party I had planned in just a week for my niece. With a little imagination and glue gun you can really create something beautiful.




These cupcake wrappers and tags I found on the internet
These were marshmallow pops which I dipped in purple chocolate and added pearl sprinkles
I glued on half of sofia to the stick so that the marshmallow looks like the dress.
I glammed up the tags with a rhinestone so it looks princessy.
 


I made these windmills with purple dotted paper which I printed of the internet
I finished it off with a rhinestone


I made the cute bows with the same paper, I printed a bow template
and then traced it out on my purple paper. Glue the bits together
and added a rhinestone to the centre of each.
 
The bows look really cute on the candy jars

 I did just a simple cake..
My writing on a cake is so bad :)

I also found this cute printable bag, for which the kids could put the candy in
and have as  a party take away bag

1 comment:

  1. I was at this place last week. This is such a joy as a place for food! I had a beautiful time at Los Angeles event venues here. It reminded me of another center in the city. A beautiful, wonderful place that had excellent atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete