I think the joys of being a Mom is when you have to make and bake special treats for your little one's school bake sale.. They carry it proudly to school to let everyone see what they have brought.
My story is a little different as there was no bake sale as yet. Since it is the first year my son is attending school it was time for the first term school break-up. A little message came home via the message book, saying there will be a bring and share on the last day of school. Being this just 2 days early I was fried at what to send.. then off course the thought popped up "what about cupcakes?" The best, easiest and simplest and who does not love a cupcake. Best of all they are kiddos favorites :)
I decided to keep them fun with candy colours. My little boy eyes lit up when he saw them and was so happy and proud to carry the box off to school.
You can find the recipe here Vanilla cupcakes
No comments:
Post a Comment